If you’re looking for an effective, environmentally friendly, and multi-purpose cleaning solution, we’ve got just the answer for you. Check out our Bio-Zyme range! Bio-Zyme makes cleaning simple and efficient, while reducing your carbon footprint. All products are non-toxic, biodegradable, and non-allergenic, so you can clean with confidence. See the full range below, as well as some tips and advice for using Bio-Zyme well!
Tips For Using Bio-Zyme
Benches, Tables & Floors
For use in the kitchen, dining, or other areas:
- Spray/foam and wipe using 60mL per litre of cold or warm water every day.
- Mop floors using 20-25mL per litre of cold or warm water every day.
Toilets, Basins & Drains
For use in bathroom areas:
- To clean: Spray/foam and wipe application using 60mL of cold or warm water.
- After cleaning: Pour 60mL of Bio-Zyme Cleaner concentrate down urinal and/or floor drains every week.
Depending on the job at hand, it’s recommended to use different ratios of product.
- Heavy Duty Cleaning = 1:20
- General Cleaning = 1:33
- Light Cleaning =1:40
Each option comes in either 1L, 5L, or 20L, so you can choose the best solution for you. One container will have you sorted for a long time, with just 5L of concentrate making up to 83L of ready-to-use product!